SOLAR AFRICA SHOP SALES TERMS
All payments will be done to SOLAR TRANSIT AFRICA LTD for which SOLAR AFRICA SHOP is the commercial agent.
On our platform the payment of your order is done in USD ($) only via WIRE TRANSFER on SOLAR TRANSIT AFRICA LTD's Mauritius Commercial Bank account.
You can get an estimation of your order in your own currency at any time by choosing your currency in the header menu.
1. Add the products to your cart
2. Choose your port of destination and container departure date.
3. Check out!
4. As soon as your order is placed, you will receive your PROFORMA INVOICE in a confirmation email. In that email you will also find Solar Transit Africa Ltd's BANK DETAILS to proceed to the WIRE TRANSFER.
You will have 15 days to settle your order from reception of this confirmation email. After that delay your order will be automatically canceled.
5. As soon as we receive your settlement, we will acknowledge the reception of your payment and send you your INVOICE. We will prepare your goods to be shipped (CIF sale) on the chosen shipline to your destination.
6. Once your order has left our warehouse we will send you an email notification.
7. Before the arrival, one of our freight forwarder's local agent will keep you informed so that you can proceed to custom clearance and collect your goods.
Our Team remains at your disposal for any question by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.